Girl Gashed By Buck's Antlers At Yosemite Thanks To Idiots Feeding It

Girl Gashed By Buck's Antlers At Yosemite Thanks To Idiots Feeding It

National Parks

Girl Gashed By Buck's Antlers At Yosemite Thanks To Idiots Feeding It

By

Yosemite National Park. Photo by Charles Chu on Unsplash

Yosemite National Park recently released a statement warning guests about feeding the wildlife within the park.

Apparently, a guest was feeding a wild buck by hand when it suddenly got spooked. The buck’s antlers connected with a young girl’s arm and chest and she was taken to a local hospital for further treatment.

I hope that little girl is alright. Such a shame that the actions of some dumbass adults wanting to feed a wild animal caused her injury. I don’t know who raised these people, but I can distinctly remember learning from a young age to never feed wild animals. I know most of you reading this blog would never feed a wild animal whether in a national park or not, but I feel like I have to shout this from the rooftops:

DON’T FEED THE WILDLIFE PEOPLE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE?!?!?!?!

Featured Image Credit: FACEBOOK/Yosemite National Park

More Unofficial Networks