Cheers to all of our friends who frequent Crystal Mountain Resort! Your season just got extended by entire month (well, kind of) thanks to more than 5 feet of snow over the last month.
Crystal just announced that they will spin lifts on weekends through Memorial Day, May 30th!
I love it when a ski resort can keep lifts going for as long as possible. It just makes me happy knowing that people will still be sliding on snow at Crystal this time next month.
Crystal Mountain Resort:
THE SNOW MUST GO ON: SKI SEASON EXTENDED-AGAIN!
SPRING SKIING BONUS WEEKENDS THROUGH 5/30
Updated 4/27/22: April was no joke – 5+ feet of new snow over the last month marks one of our deepest spring snowfalls on record. With that, we are excited to announce another extension of our ski season, with bonus weekends through May 30th. We will be open Friday-Sunday for skiing and riding in Green Valley. Lifts will spin for skiing and riding from 9am-2:30pm and scenic rides on the Mt. Rainier Gondola will go until 4pm. This weekend we plan to operate Discovery, Chinook, Rainier Express, Green Valley, and the Gondola. All valid 21/22 season passes, Wild Cards, and Spring Passes will be honored. We’ll keep skiing until we can’t ski anymore. The snow must go on!
BONUS WEEKEND OPERATING DETAILS
- Dates open: April 29-May 1, May 6-8, 13-15, 20-22, 27-30
- Skiing and riding 9am-2:30pm
- Scenic rides 9am-4pm (last download 4:30pm). Walk-up scenic tickets available for purchase.
- No ski equipment allowed on the gondola after 2:30pm
- Discovery, Chinook, Rainier Express, Green Valley, and the Gondola will be the only lifts spinning, pending conditions. Discovery will only run Saturday & Sunday.
- Lessons and equipment rentals available Friday-Sunday
- Paid parking will not be required. A-Lot parking first come, first serve
- Food & Beverage: Summit House, Tower 16, Fireside Cantina, Fish Shack
- RV parking subject to online reservations