There are all sort of upgrades you can buy to enhance your ski resort experience….priority parking, lift lines skipping privileges, slope-side ski lockers, and maybe in the future rideshare e-scooters to zip you from lift to lift or the parking lot to the base.
The Sniejik is a lightweight electric snow scooter out of Russia that is trying to find its place in the market, including ski resort transport as suggested by the video below. I can imagine a world where these quiet people movers are available to the skiing public much the way scooters and bike-share programs work in cities. Download app, activate scooter, and off you go. Thoughts?
Sniejik is a lightweight electric snow scooter. It allows you to travel effectively in winter on the snow and in summer on the sand, gravel or swamp. For this purpose, a wheel can be installed instead of a ski. Snow scooter has unique fetures and advantages over gasoline analogues.
Main advantages :
- It doesn’t weigh much. One person can lift and drag over an obstacle.
- Folded in the trunk of a car. It is disassembled into separate modules and fits into your wagon or hatchback.
- The electric motor runs silently. Can be used in a park near your home.
- You don’t need rights to control or special certificates.
- The cost is lower than its analogues.
- No gasoline or oil, you can store it at home or on the balcony.
- It is charged from the home electric mains (socket). You can also charge it in your car.
- The battery is quickly removed and installed. You can take an extra battery with you and increase the distance.
images from sniejik.com/