“Carnegie Deli is iconic. We love that guests of these resorts can pair their on-mountain memories with the power of food memories. Not only do you crave a big meal after a hard day skiing, but you crave an experience you can share with family and friends.”– Marisa Flynn, Carnegie Deli Brand Director.
Carnegie Deli is regarded as one of the most quintessential food experiences in all of New York City thanks to its well-known pastrami and corned beef sandwiches. The deli has recently been expanding its reach, which includes being available at various ski resorts across the Northeast. Last year, Carnegie Deli brought its Pastrami and Corned Beef sandwiches, cheesecake, and cookies to Windham Mountain. According to Perishable News, their reach is now expanding to more New York ski resorts, along with Jiminy Peak in Massachusetts. Their food is available at the following locations:
- Windham: Seasons Restaurant(Pastrami, Corned Beef, and Potato Knishes) and Mountain Express Cafe(Just the Pastrami).
- “Whiteface Mountain: The 2nd floor Main Base Lodge Solarium within the Taste NY Café.
- Gore Mountain: Inside the Tannery Restaurant, the most convenient dining option on the mountain, featuring two spacious dining rooms and a large outdoor deck with a slopeside view of the Base Area.
- Belleayre Mountain: At Draper’s, which is located in the Overlook Lodge on the main level.
- Holiday Valley: At McCarty’s Café and the John Harvard’s Brew House dessert menu.
- Jiminy Peak: Inside the Crane Lodge.”