The Bridger-Teton National Forest gave Snow King Mountain Resort has gained approval from the Bridger-Teton National Forest to move forward with its master development plan.
The development plan includes terrain expansion on the backside and resort as well as a brand new Leitner Poma gondola.
The development could start as early as 2021 and is projected to take 10 years to complete.
TOP 10 Snow King Mountain Resort Expansion Plan Improvements
- Roughly 133 new acres of skiable terrain
- New ski runs on the front and backside of the mountain
- Over 30 acres of new gladed ski terrain
- A new gondola replacing the aging Summit lift.
- A new back-side chairlift.
- Two teaching center conveyor lifts.
- 22,000 square foot summit restaurant/guest services building and ski patrol facility.
- A 500-square-foot observatory near the summit.
- An expansion of lighted night skiing terrain of 27.3 acres.
- 147.2 acres of added snowmaking (covering basically the entire mountain).