Yes Keanu…I mean Ted “Theodore” Logan, I also said whoa when I first saw this brilliant new bit of tech on G3’s FINDr Ski. The magnetic contact points aren’t meant to replace ski straps entirely but can speed up bootpack transitions and eliminates the need for a strap when shouldering. The Greeks started using magnets as early as 600 B.C. Ski industry 2019. BUY HERE.
CANADIAN MADE WITH A BALANCE OF LOW WEIGHT WITH ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD – NOW WITH MAGNETIC CONTACT POINTS:
The award-winning FINDr is now made in Canada and features magnetic contact points, speeding up bootpack transitions and eliminating the need for a strap when shouldering. This freeride-inspired ski balances weight and edge hold with a damp and powerful ride. The FINDr 102 is light but strong and is exceptionally fun to ski anything from soft snow to hardpack conditions. Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
- Made in Canada
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering
- modern ski built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Uncompromised performance and versaility in all conditions
- Full carbon fibre construction
- Super light textured nylon topsheet – durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hartdened steel edges – corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, sustainably-sourced Canadian Aspen wood core – light, lively & high performance
- Full thickness base – durable, long-lasting & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate – mount integrity & dampness
- Traditional camber profile with early rise