“The longest season in Colorado just got longer. We will be open 7 days a week until June 2nd. We will re-open for at least one more long weekend, June 7, 8 and 9. If conditions are still good after that, we may be open for even more weekends.”
Great news spring skiers and snowboarders…A-Basin just announced they will be stay open 7 days a week until June 2nd and then reopen June 7th – 9th. Bust out that warm wax and sunscreen, there’s a lot more skiing to do out in Colorado!
“With a base-area elevation of 10,780 feet, we have the longest season in Colorado. Park for free, walk to the base area, hop on a lift and start skiing from top to bottom; it’s that simple. Here’s what to expect until closing day.”
Hours of Operation and Terrain Status
- Open seven days a week through Sunday, June 2. Open June 7-9.* Stay tuned for additional weekend announcements!
- Click here for up-to-date terrain information, including the status of beginner runs.
- We’ll still have top-to-bottom skiing on intermediate runs on closing day, via the Black Mountain Express and Lenawee Lifts.
- Our two, main terrain parks are still open!
- Lifts start turning at 8:30 a.m. on weekends and 9:00 a.m. on weekdays, and close at 4:00 p.m.
- *Hours subject to change for days beyond June 2. See our operation hours page for complete information.
images from a-basin IG