Mammoth announced today that it will be open for skiing and riding through July 4th. With February storms dropping more than 15 feet of fresh snow, Mammoth Mountain also currently has the most snow in North America.
- Mammoth has the most snow in North America:
- This season, 446″ have fallen on Mammoth’s summit, more than any other resort
- The current base depth of 210″ is also the highest in the country
- Mammoth will be open through July 4th for skiing and riding (and possibly longer)
- More snow is the immediate forecast, with several feet expected to fall in the next week