24 Hour: 1″ | 72 Hour: 3″ | Base Depth: 39″
Big Sky Resort is currently the #2 deepest snowpack in North America and it’s only looking up for Montana skiers. More terrain is being opened every day and we’re stoked to announce that skiing off the top is now in style. Marx and Lenin are both open along with Liberty Bowl.
Not to mention they’re coming off a winter weather advisory that expired yesterday so expect more announcements very soon.
View this post on Instagram
We are opening new terrain daily. Today we opened Iron Horse Lift, and an additional 500 acres including Marx, Lenin, Otter Slide, Tohelluride, and the Yeti Traverse. • We're stoked, you're stoked! Let's celebrate. Come ski for just $40.60 this Friday, Nov. 30. Buy online and save.
By the numbers:
- 2,081 acres of open terrain
- 3,666 vertical feet of top-to-bottom skiing
- 98 trails open for skiing and riding
- 96” of snow since October (158% of average)
- 19” of new snow since Opening Day at mid-mountain
- 6 major lifts + 4 surface lifts open: Swift Current, Explorer, Challenger, Iron Horse, Lone Peak Tram, Powder Seeker
Find up-to-date conditions here: Big Sky Snow Report