- San Juan Mountain Guides contracted as guiding service
- Guided and unguided opportunities available
- Only 300 yards off Hwy 550
Starting in late December this year, Red Mountain Alpine Lodge will offer unprecedented backcountry access to the famed Red Mountain Pass in southwest Colorado.
Via their one-of-a-kind lodge, guests will be treated to 4 star amenities with some of the best skiing in Colorado right out the front door. Just slap your skins on, do a beacon check, and go!
“The Red Mountain Alpine Lodge will also be including premium, restaurant quality breakfasts and dinners during your stay, as well as an afternoon or aprés ski soup/appetizer.”
The framing is up and their website is already taking bookings for the 18/19 ski season. We’ll have to wait to see the finished product sometime later this fall but in the meantime– these conceptual drawings look pretty rad. Not to mention the approach is only 300 yards from their designated pullout on Hwy 550 and offers ridiculous access to both sides of the road as well as the Red Mountain Group.
- 4 Flushing Toilets
- 3 Showers & 3 Vanities/Bathroom Sinks
- Radiant In Floor Heat
- Large Living Room & Dining Area
- Regency Pro Series F3500 Wood Stove
- Custom Kitchen Island
- Coffee Bar Window Seating
- Wood Fired Sauna
- Licensed Tavern On-Site
- Loft Living Area & Seating
- Separate Loft Bathroom & Shower