Lift 1 takes more skiers and riders up Loveland Ski Area than any other chair on the mountain and to honor all those years of hard work, the old triple is finally retiring this summer and will be replaced by a high speed quad before next season.
But what will happen to the old chairs?
The chairs are going up for sale for $350 a piece but there’s two catches. First– you gotta enter a lottery in order to be eligible to win and second– you gotta be a season pass holder from the 17/18 and/or 18/19 seasons.
“Due to the high demand and limited quantity, the chairs will be sold through a lottery. Only 2017/18 and 2018/19 season pass holders are eligible to participate. CLICK HERE to purchase your 2018/19 season pass.”
Registration is open to the public through May 20th and winners will be notified sometime during the following week. The chairs will also be sold at random so there will be no requesting Chair #69.
- Registration is will be open Monday, May 7 through Sunday, May 20
- Winners will be notified the week of May 21
- Chairs are $350. Cash and credit cards accepted at time of pick-up
- All sales are final
- Only one entry per pass is required. Multiple entries will not increase your odds
- Multiple season passes per household are allowed, but there can only be one winner per household
- Chairs must be picked up between Monday, June 4 and Thursday, June 14, Monday-Thursday between 8:00am and 4:30pm
- You must have the means and equipment to transport your chair.
- Dimensions will be announced soon. Loveland will not provide any tie-downs, straps or assistance.
- Chairs will be sold in random number order – no requests
Find out more here: Loveland Lift Sale