Started as a club-based ski area in 1947, Red Mountain Resort is no stranger to the idea of ‘community ownership.’ Turns out that same idea is Red’s way of making a stand against its larger competitors.
As resort groups grow and the little guys are priced out more and more each season, Red CEO Howard Katkov believes it’s more important than ever to keep spinning lifts at genuine gems like Red. So in order to adapt to a changing ski environment and with a focus on reinvesting in a real, non-mega resort community, Red’s CEO is offering up the once in a lifetime chance to become a part owner of this famed Powder Highway ski resort.
- Part ownership of the entire resort and assets
- Limited edition custom skis
- Lift tickets
- Access to overnight cabins atop Grey Mountain
- Supports an annual fund for local education
- More to be announced…
- Annual Snowfall – 300″
- Vertical Drop – 2,919′
- Skiable Terrain – 4,200 acres
- Lifts – 7
- Trails – 110
Find out more here: Red Mountain Resort