Silver Mountain in Kellogg, Idaho will be offering free skiing to anyone who shows up with boards and sticks on Sunday.
They’re calling it Dave Smith Free Ski Day (because it’s sponsored by Dave Smith Motors) and these guys are also offering free golf to mamas on Mothers Day (also this Sunday) at the Galena Ridge golf course.
– Kellogg Peak = 48” snowpack
– Mid-mountain = 24” snowpack
– Total Snowfall for 2011/12 = 338″
–The gondola will open at 8am
– Chairs 1 & 2 open from 8:30am to 3pm
– Music, BBQ, Refreshments @ Mountain House
– Hot & Sunny & 62F