This is it Squaw freaks. The end of the 2011/12 season is upon us. We’ve only got two days left to shred Squaw Valley USA. Then, we are looking at a cool 200-Day Break. That’s sounding pretty damn long right now. So, you might as well get up here and enjoy the last of it.
SQUAW CONDITIONS TODAY:
– 2 inches of chalky powder in the morning that turned to “hot pow” in the afternoon
– Good skiing on most aspects
SQUAW CONDITIONS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY:
– Full spring skiing conditions with light freezing at night
– You’re gonna want to be on the hill by 9:30am
– Cushing Crossing at 1pm on Sunday
CLOSING WEEKEND FORECAST:
Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.
Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east.
Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 62. East wind between 5 and 10 mph.
That’s all she wrote, folks. That was a quick, funky, Miracle Marchy season. Next year can only be better…right?