Northstar is allowing Facebook to name their new chair. Nice! The chair is on Northstar’s backside and is adjacent to the “Backside Express.” I’m already snickering. C’mon, there is way too much opportunity for 3rd grade bathroom humor here. I’ve already mentally grossed myself out. Now it’s your turn…
The Name The Northstar Chair Contest Rules:
– Come up with a name for the new chair
– Then give us a quote in which the new name is used
– The best/funniest name posted in our comments will win $50 and two Unofficial Hats.
– Example: Chair name – “Liquor.” Quote – “No. No way! You’re a fu#king idiot! ‘Liquor’ ‘Backside’ laps are the tastiest laps at Northstizzle.”
– Contest Winner will be announced on July 22nd, 2011 and will harvest $50 as well as two Unofficial Hats
We know you guys can come up with better, so let’s hear it.
From Northstar’s director of marketing, Davy Ratchford:
“Rather than leaving it up to our internal team to name the new lift, we thought this was a great opportunity to involve the larger community of people who ski and ride here all season long in the naming of a lift that will improve the skiing and riding experience in a popular area of the mountain.” –firsttracksonline.com
If Davy only knew what we the “larger community of people” was thinking…
From Northstar’s Facebook Page:
“As we prepare to start building the new express quad chairlift on The Backside, we’d love your ideas on what to name the lift. To help get your wheels turning, check out the link to the trail map and below, you’ll find a brief description of the area where the new lift will live…”
Yeah, yeah, we’ll check out the link to your backside. Okay, this is just too easy…