Want to test-drive the new Ford Bronco? Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford, New Hampshire just announced that will be hosting Ford Bronco off-road excursions this summer. Starting August Sixteenth, drivers can experience a ten-hour driving experience for the brand new Ford Bronco on varying terrain. The test drive promotional event is called the Ford Bronco Off-Rodeo and will feature a “purpose-built ORX training course that traverses alpine ridges, dense woodlands, and rocky countryside. The trails are uniquely carved through the gorgeous mountainside, with a combination of higher-speed two tracks and rock-filled, steep climbs that will surely get your adrenaline going.”
The experience includes:
- “A one-day, 10-hour session, including a 90-minute hands-on tutorial designed to educate owners on features, such as Trail Control and Terrain Management System™ with G.O.A.T Modes™
- A Ford Bronco model similar to what the attendee purchased
- Professional trail-guided instruction about the capabilities and performance of the all-new two- and four-door Bronco SUV
- Try out off-road technology tools like the stabilizer bar-disconnect, One-Pedal Drive, Trail Turn Assist, front and rear differential lockers, and 360-degree camera system with spotter view
- Learn about trail etiquette, recovery techniques, including how to equip and use gear like recovery straps, winches, and hi-lift jacks“
According to the Valley News, this off-road excursion was originally planned for Suicide Six Ski Area in Vermont. Due to local blowback over the potential damage to the trails around the local area though, those plans were canceled. Gunstock decided to pounce on the opportunity to bring more tourists in on what has already been a packed summer season for the Lakes Region. Gunstock already features various summer attractions like a zipline tour, a mountain coaster, a treetop aerial course, and many more activities. Other locations where you can test out the new Ford Bronco include the Red Cliffs Lodge in Moab, Utah, the Grey Wolf Ranch nearby Austin, Texas, and the Mt. Potosi near Las Nevas, Nevada.
You can register to test drive a Ford Bronco at Gunstock here.