I have no idea how the guys and gals over at The Indy Pass keep churning out industry-leading value in their passes, but our wallets are surely thanking them.
The Indy Spring Pass just went on sale TODAY, and is only $149. This is the perfect opportunity to round out the ’20-’21 season with incredible value.
The pass practically pays for itself if you ski more than 2 days the rest of the season!
What: Two days of skiing or riding at all 63 Indy Pass resorts for the remainder of the 2020-2021 season.
Price: Adults- $149, Kids- $69
Details: Spring Blackouts include the following dates when the Indy Spring Pass will not be valid. Regular Indy Passes ARE valid and have no more blackout dates.
- Brundage Mountain – March 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21
- Cannon Mountain – All Saturdays and Sundays in March and April
- Magic Mountain – March 6, 7, 12, 13
- Mission Ridge – All Weekends in March and April
- Silver Mountain – March 6, 7, 12, 13
Note: Saddleback has no blackout dates but a $10 fee is required to redeem tickets for the 2020-21 season.
Featured Image Courtesy: Saddleback Mountain, Indy Pass