Jackson Hole is getting walloped with snow. The Wyoming ski area has already picked up 52″ of snow on the season with 16″ in just the past 24 hours.
The resort is projecting an opening date of November 26, 2020.
…WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM MST THIS EVENING…
* WHAT…Heavy snow. Additional snow accumulations of 5 to 10 inches. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE…Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains.
* WHEN…Until 10 PM this evening. The heaviest snow will occur through noon.
* SNOW AMOUNTS SO FAR…As of 1 AM, 3 to 6 inches has fallen.
* IMPACTS…Travel will be difficult over Teton and Togwotee mountain passes especially for the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Visibility will be near a tenth of a mile
at times in heavy snow bursts and blowing snow.
Images From Jackson Hole