Experience the best of Iceland’s legendary Troll Peninsula on a hosted ski trip with pro skier Ian McIntosh. A native of British Columbia, Ian McIntosh was raised on skis. Now, he is one of the biggest names in freestyle skiing, and has skied some of the best terrain in the world. This winter, join him at Eleven Experience’s properties in Iceland for an unforgettable six night experience that will have you skiing alpine powder stashes, legendary lines, and first descents all before lunch.
Over the past 12 years, Ian McIntosh has secured his position as one of the biggest names in freestyle skiing. Ian has been featured in over 16 major ski films and competed internationally in the Freeride World Tour, placing in the top 3 in 2004 and 2005. Fearlessly skiing big lines has earned him the reputation of a hard charger in the industry. Ian began skiing at a young age, and grew up racing in British Columbia. Few in the world have exhibited the pure prowess on skis as Ian McIntosh has, and his love of the sport is second to none. Ian is excited to show you the best terrain in Iceland and the Alps!
- 6 nights accommodation at Deplar Farm
- 5 days of guided heli-skiing with Ian McIntosh
- Daily chef prepared breakfast, après, and dinner
- House alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- All gear necessary for activities
- Pre-arrival planning with an Eleven Experience Manager
- Organic fresh food minibar
- Round trip airport transfers to Akureyri.
May 18, 2020 – May 24, 2020