If you’re looking for the Ferrari of boardshorts I just found them. Like the Italian supercar they are high performance, pretty slick looking and you will definitely be paying a premium. These are Quiksilver’s Highline New Wave Pro 19″ – Boardshorts and they retail for a stunning $200. The hydrophobic technology is sick but you have to get over the price tag….I wonder how many pairs they hook Travis Rice up with when he cruises the 7 seas in the off-season?
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Highline New Wave Pro 19″ Boardshorts
Engineered to offer ultimate movement, these performance 19″ boardshorts for men have been crafted with our technical Highlite 4-way stretch fabric with a DryFlight® hydrophobic coating to repel water and keep you drier, lighter and surfing longer.
- New Wave block
- Highlite® 4-way stretch fabric – lighter, dryer and more flexible
- DryFlight® water repellent hydrophobic coating
- F’N Lite neoprene waistband
- 19″ outseam, on the knee length
- Single layer construction
- Laser cut and heat bonded seam construction
- Cinch tie closure with cinch lock drawcord
- Neo fly closure
- Heat welded zip back pocket
- The model is 180cm/5’11” tall and wears a size M in the photo
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane