After trying dozens of different ski socks we have settled on Smartwool PhD Run Graduated Compression Ultra Light Sock as the best ski sock money can buy. They are not cheap, but if you are looking to improve the comfort of your feet while skiing or you get cold toes these are the socks for you.
5 Reasons Why These Socks Rock
- Promotes blood flow through the foot which in-turn keeps your toes from getting cold.
- Prevent bunching of sock which can cause hotspots.
- Help prevent blisters by keeping snug against your foot.
- Keep your foot compressed in your ski boot.
- Helps with recovery for day after day skiing.