North Face Masters athlete and all around nice guy Alex Gavic broke some bones in his back that will be keeping him out fo the rest of the season. His injuries will not keep him from giving some advice on how to get nasty out there.
Words: Alex Gavic
How to nail a Back 3:
– Find a nice little shelf with a good landing.
– Put a small “pat down” on the take off.
– Pop off that pat down rolling off your toes
– Throw your lead shoulder/head towards your back hip.
get your favorite grab, and hold that shit.
– Note to self: at this point, you are about 25 feet off the ground, nut up!
– Spot your landing
– Open up