WHISTLER CONDITIONS TODAY:
- Perfectly Bluebird
- Foggy for a short bit until about 9:30am
- 3+” of new snow
- Moderate NE winds turning light by PM
- Cold temps kept snow on trees
WHERE THE SKIING WAS BEST TODAY:
- The Symphony Amphitheater was splendiferous
- Flute Bowl, North Flute Bowl, and the nose between them were spectacular
- Symphony Chair was closed again today (should likely open tomorrow)
- Hike-to-Heli-Ski runs again today in Symphony
- 8+/-” of untouched, smokey, sluffy, powder snow all over Amphitheater
- Khyber’s was fun again today, but got a bit skied, and wasn’t as soft as yesterday
- Dave Murray Downhill knolls were $$
- A-Line was even smoother today and more laughter-inducing
- Today was the best day of the week thus far with 8+/-” of dry, untouched snow on top of dense snow in Symphony’s Flute Bowls and no one around, once again. There likely were lots of great places to ski today. Blackcomb glacier was probably pretty memorable today.
- There were a bit more people around today. Not crowded by any stretch, but more busy than the rest of the week.
- There were no lines most of the day on Harmony
- Tomorrow will likely be the beginning of the Christmas crowds. You can feel the holiday buzz in the air tonight. The Village was lively aprés ski.
WHISTLER SNOW STATISTICS: