Squaw Valley’s Alpine Meadows will be open today, Saturday, and Sunday. It’s going to be a fun weekend, but it’s gonna be windy and not that warm compared to the weather we’ve been having up here. That should keep the snow from turning to slop, tho.
LIFTS TO BE OPEN:
– Summit Six
– Round House
– Today – high of only 46F and winds to 35mph
– Saturday – high of 50F and winds to 30mph
– Sunday – high of 54F and winds to 30mph
– Tickets = $78
– Season pass holders can get 50% off for friends
– Season pass holders at other ski resorts can get 50% off
We’ll be out there on the hill today and we’ll get you a full report of the conditions later today.