Lindsey Vonn was quick to move on this one. Rightly so, huh?
She must have a little cash laying around. Can you image paying $1.7 million cash to anyone for anything. Well, for most of us, at least, that isn’t very close to our financial reality.
It does sound like Lindsey was unaware of the tax shortcoming. She’s gotta be bummed about how her bank roll is looking now, tho.
“The money owed was for the 2010 tax year, which was filed on time, and it has been paid in full. This is an important lesson for me. Not being in control of my finances and relying on someone else who you believed had your best interest at heart was a mistake and one I will not make twice.”
Well, we’re all glad your past this one. Didn’t want you to pull a Martha Steward on us…
– Won Overall World Cup Title this year (her 4th
– Earned 1,980 World Cup points (the most by a female skier ever) this year
– 53 World Cup wins (3rd most all time)
– Owed $1.7 million in back taxes
– Paid $1.7 million in back taxes