All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that applies to winter even if it wasn’t the greatest thing this season. I had a fantastic winter with many great memories but I’m excited for summer to come this way and open the doors for endless climbing and hiking opportunities. However, summer isn’t here yet and it’s still ski season, but things are closing and here is your guide of spring terrain at Snowbird.
- Starting Monday, April 9th: Peruvian Express/Tunnel, Baby-T and Gad 2 lifts will be CLOSED.
- Starting Monday, April 16th: Peruvian Express/Tunnel, Baby-T, Gad 2, Mid-Gad and Baldy Express will be CLOSED.
- Starting Monday, April 23rd: OPEN LIFTS WILL BE, Little Cloud, Mineral Basin Express, and the Tram.
- Starting Monday, May 7th – May 12th: The Tram will be closed for maintenance through June, replacing the Tram will either be Peruvian Express/ Tunnel or Gadzoom. Skiing now ends at 3pm.
Snowbird will be closed May 13th through May 17th, the last days of skiing and riding will be May 18th, 19th and 20th.
- Snowbird will be open daily through May 18th, after that weekends only conditions permitting. The last storm gained us 4 more days of skiing and riding!
All of this is subject to change due to many factors, namely if it snows or rains.
With just over 30 days left in the season it’s time to tune up your bike and assemble your climbing gear. Do you plan on skiing the rest of the season? Or have you already moved on to summer activities?