Today & tomorrow (June 15, 2011) are the last days Squaw will be offering these pass prices:
SQUAW SEASON PASSES:
Gold – $699 – No Blackout Dates
Silver – $499 – Blackout Dates: Dec. 26-31, 2011, Jan. 14-15, Feb. 18-19, 2012
Bronze – $399 – Blackout Dates: Dec. 26-31, 2011, Jan.14-15, Feb. 18-19, 2012. All Saturdays in Jan. and Feb.
One immediate bonus to buying next year’s pass is that you can ski the July 4th weekend with it.
OTHER PERKS TO OWNING A SQUAW PASS:
- Village at Squaw Valley lodging discounts. 25% off Sunday through Thursday stays and 10% off Fridays and Saturdays June 1-December 15, 2011. Some restrictions apply. See details
- Exclusive lodging discounts at these KSL Resorts: Hotel Del Coronado, La Costa, Rancho Las Palmas, Homestead, Barton Creek, and Montelucia
- One adult full day lift ticket at half day rate on dates that your pass is blacked out. Tickets are non-transferrable & for passholder use only
- Bring a friend and receive $10 off of an adult all day lift ticket or $5 off a senior, youth or child lift ticket. Valid when winter pass is valid only, not valid July 2-4, limit one discount ticket per passholder, per day. Passholder must be present for purchase
- 30% discount on Adult Snowsports School private half-day lesson (3-hours) with minimum 24-hour advance reservation required, up to five people (non-holiday)
- Invitation to the Annual Passholder party
- 15% off Squaw Valley USA retail purchases*
- 15% off Winter Season Preferred Parking Passes
- Free summer Cable Car rides
- Night skiing when it is in operation
- $25 (Canadian) off regular adult all day lift ticket and adult multi-day lift tickets at Whistler Blackomb.