@palisadestahoeThe 37th Annual Snow Golf Tournament is at Alpine next Saturday, April 22nd. See you on the links 🏌️♀️♬ original sound – Palisades Tahoe
Ditch the ski jacket for a collared shirt and khakis- Alpines’ Annual Snow Golf Tournament is back for its 37th year! As the only top-to-bottom snow golf course, this highly anticipated spring event is a unique way to spend a day on the slopes with friends and family. The nine-hole course starts at the top of Summit Express Chair and meanders its way down the mountain with the last holes bringing competitors back to the bottom of Alpine Bowl Chair.
Please note: event date subject to change due to weather & conditions.
- Registration is free at base area (must have lift ticket or season pass)
- Pick up your score card, ball, and club at the base, then load Summit Chair
- Course begins at top of Summit Chair
- Registration will take place from 9am-11am
- 1 golf club and 2 tennis balls will be provided per person, as well as scorecards
- Groups of 4 people are encouraged
Prize for best costume: channel your inner Caddyshack
WIN RAFFLE PRIZES FROM:
- A Round of Golf for 4 at The Links at Squaw Creek
Stick around after the raffle for live music on the sundeck!