Sugarloaf was a featured answer on last night’s episode of ‘Jeopardy’ and it got my gears turning…
Skiing/snowboarding jeopardy would be pretty fun, right?
Here are some ski resort Jeopardy questions for you on this Friday morning.
1. This ski resort is named after an animal that roamed the earth during the last Ice Age.
2. This small hill is the oldest ski area in North America.
3. This famous ‘upside-down’ ski resort is named after a completely separate winter activity.
4. These ski resorts were the setting for a mid-90s comedic movie that starred actor Jim Carey.
5. This ski area is home to the only single-chair still in operation in the continental United States.
Answer Key: 1. Mammoth, 2. Howelsen Hill, 3. Snowshoe, 4. Aspen, 5. Mad River Glen