[All photos courtesy of EarthRoamer]
Behold, the world’s greatest adventure vehicle ever made– The EarthRoamer XV – LTS. The only thing keeping you from taking the driver’s seat in this Colorado-made dream vehicle is a measly price-tag of $438,000.
And while most you think this ‘adventure vehicle’ is some ridiculously inefficient mode of transportation, the engineers behind this behemoth would disagree. By employing solar and an extremely efficient turbo diesel engine, the vehicle is remarkably efficient for its size. So if you’re thinking about selling your ski town home and taking the show on the road, this is a great option.
“With a limited slip differential and good ground clearance, the base Ford F-550 4X4 is a very capable off-road vehicle, but after we convert the Super Duty base to the XV-LTS, it becomes an incredibly capable off-road machine.” – EarthRoamer
The EarthRoamer XV – LTS is set on a Ford F-550 chassis and includes interiors options that boast Yacht level luxury. Because if you’ve got the money, a life spent on the road better be kush.
But what separates EarthRoamer from other adventure vehicles is its ability to bridge the gap between luxury car and off-road vehicle. A 4 X 4 drivetrain supported by massive ground clearance and off-road tires, this ride can tackle some of the gnarliest trails.
Once you’ve reached your campsite, enjoy off-the-grid living powered by its rooftop solar panels, which are complemented by AGM batteries that store electricity to power the A/C and heating. Add in a 90 gallon water tank and you can go off the radar for seriously lengthy periods of time.
- Four Season, All Weather Capable
- Self Sufficient, No Propane, No Noisy Generator
- Solar and Battery Powered
- Massive Fuel and Fresh Water Tanks
- Heavy Duty Ford F-550 4WD Chassis
- Powerful, Efficient, Turbo Diesel Engine
- One-piece, Molded Composite Camper Body
- Air Ride Suspension for Off Road Handling and Leveling
- Intelligently Designed Luxury Interior
- Multiple Floor Plans Available
- Handcrafted in Colorado, Built Custom to Order
- Starting at $438,000
Find out more here: EarthRoamer