Today is the last day to purchase an Indy Pass at $199! Prices are set to increase tomorrow. You can purchase a pass here.
Here are 5 reasons why I’m skiing almost exclusively at Indy Pass resorts this season:
1. It’s cheap. Show me another ski pass that grants you 100+ days at resorts across the country for less than $200… I’ll wait.
2. It’s good for the skiing community. Independently owned hills and mountains are in jeopardy of losing business to those featured on ‘mega passes’.
3. It’s fun to explore “new” places. I’ll be the first to admit that there are resorts that I knew very little about prior to The Indy Pass. Now that I have access to ski them, why not go?
4. The Indy Pass supports local businesses. Skier visits at Indy Pass Resorts help put food on the table for thousands of people across the country.
5. I like the name. Saying, “I have an Indy Pass” makes me feel like I have some exclusive VIP pass at The Indy 500. That’s just cool.