We love skiing, but there are a few aspects of the current state of skiing that really gets our goat. Here is a list of just a few of them.
An Incomplete List of Things Unofficial Networks Hates Part 2:
- People who cut liftlines.
- Wind holds.
- Having to pay for parking at ski resorts.
- Getting a phone call midway through a ski run.
- Over-grooming on a powder day.
- When the velcro on your jacket stops working.
- Foggy goggles.
- Slopeside houses that sit empty all-season-long.
- Getting stuck behind a slow skier on a traverse.