Every now and again, an especially tense holiday season will require a grand gesture to pacify the holiday anxiety for both yourself and that special someone. And like Warren Miller says, “if you don’t Ski Portillo this year, you’ll be one year older when you do.”
Those booking prior to Christmas will receive the discounted 2018 rates. Needless to say, this gift needs no wrapping paper.
For skiers, Portillo is an experience like no other. Picture a summer ski camp for adults with evenings spent playing cards over Pisco Sours in the iconic Hotel Portillo lobby. Or maybe it’s hanging out in the pool after pow down the Lake Run. Whatever the case, there’s a million and one reasons to visit Portillo this upcoming season. This discount is just one.
Ski Week Details:
- 7 nights lodging Ski Week: Saturday to Saturday
- 3 or 4 nights lodging Mini Week: Wednesday to Saturday (3 nights) or Saturday to Wednesday (4 nights).
- Unlimited access to ski lifts during stay.
- Four meals per day (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner)
- Complimentary use of heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness center, full court gymnasium, aerobics and yoga classes, cinema, game room with rock climbing wall, children’s activities, disco, piano bar, ski check, boot check and timed race courses.
- Day care for children ages 4 to 7 years old is free of charge
- Not Included: Day care for children ages 0 to 3 years old (available for an additional cost), alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, wine, massages and beauty services, rental equipment, ski & snowboard school classes, transfers, telephone, laundry or tips.