Even the most experienced skiers and riders are known to struggle with their buff or face mask. Foggy goggles, wind burnt faces, and white noses are just the tip of the iceberg. With those current frustrations in mind, SkiBonez™ is working hard to create the best, winter sports face mask ever made.
With the release of their new flagship product, we think they’re getting damn close. By blending materials such as fleece, neoprene, and a pliable polymer exoskeleton, SkiBonez is boasting a one of a kind product that is becoming the gold standard for the face mask industry.
Not only does the mask divert hot, exhaled air away from your goggles but the it also provides an extra layer of facial protection for those especially hard tomahawks. Your cheeks will thank us later.
“[Traditional] Ski masks kind of suck. Sure, they’ll keep you warm, but only while fogging up your mask, soaking up your sweat, and generally making it harder to breathe.” – SkiBonez™
The mask boasts a one size fits all size thanks to the hook-and-loop straps that keep the piece firmly on your face and not sliding around like the loose fleece, neckwarmers of old. We think it’s high time you forget that fleece neckwarmer or the soggy, snot-filled buff and take your facemask game to the next level.
- Outer fleece layer keeps the cold out and the heat in.
- Interior skeleton creates space to ease the flow of oxygen.
- Moisture escapes through the bottom of the Mask, keeping your face dry and goggle clear.
- Hook-and-loop straps in the back mean one size fits all.
- Machine-washable in cold water. Tumble dry at low heat. Remove interior skeleton before washing.