Go big or go home. That’s how I feel about adventure travel and the luggage it requires.
Related: Patagonia Changes The Puffy Game YET AGAIN…
Patagonia’s 60L Black Hole Duffel is no doubt big but what separates this piece from other duffels is its simplicity and functionality. Not only does the bag fit all your gear and luggage but the duffel also doubles as a backpack, which is perfect for ski travel.
Just stuff your boots, day pack, and clothes in the Black Hole, grab your ski bag and off you go.
Whether going away for a couple weeks or a 6 months, this bag gets the job done and when you’re not globe trotting, the Black Hole packs down into itself for compact storage.
Black Hole 60L Features:
- 60 L (3,660 cu in)
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps, webbing handles with snap closure and haul loops at either end for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- 1,105 g (2 lbs 6 oz)
Buy here: Black Hole Duffel 60L