Based in Boston, Parlor Skis believes in building custom skis that are true to the term custom. When they say custom, they mean handmade– by the owner.
Blister Review: Cardinal 100
Parlor is now teaming up with homegrown brands New England Outerwear, Mountain Khakis, BigTruck Brand, and Blister Gear Review to offer one lucky winner the chance to construct their very own pair of skis from the base up.
The winner gets free advice from Blister, the leader in independent gear review.
And it doesn’t stop there. The prize package also includes items from Mountain Khaki, BigTruck Brand, and New England Outerwear.
*The total package is valued at over $2,000 smackers!
Enter To Win Here: THE ULTIMATE SKI BUILDING EXPERIENCE
- A custom ski building class from Parlor Skis. Choose from any of our three class formats. The class includes a custom fitting, direction and support from Parlor’s master builders who will assist you in handcrafting your own pair of custom skis, which you get to take home with you with at the end of the class.
- A pair of custom made work boots from New England Outerwear. Every pair is handsewn by the same person, getting you your own completely unique pair. The mid-ankle chukka is as versatile as it is unique with some great options for year round wear.
- A $200 gift card from Mountain Khakis. This Jackson based brand makes clothing that is designed for the active lifestyle. Not stopping at those who love to be outside but also making clothing rugged enough for the workshop.
- An assortment of some of Bigtruck’s favorite hats. From their snapbacks to knits, these hats will be sure to bring you #funfirst no matter where you are headed on your next adventure.
- Blister Gear Review unlimited membership. Enjoy independent, objective reviews on the best outdoor gear available.
Contest Details Found Here: Ultimate Ski Building Experience