I guess Porsche was looking to capitalize on all that Chinese money like the rest of the world when they set up a winter driving training facility in remote Yakeshi, Inner Mongolia. It’s 39,000 RMB, which works out to around $6,000 USD for a four day course. Might be a pretty penny but if you are a Porsche fanatic with a taste for travel, this might be the ticket.
Snow Force Program Description
- Duration: 4 days, two days of driving
- Location: Yakeshi, Inner Mongolia, China
- No. of participants: max. 50
- Driver training course in various Porsche models excluding 918 Spyder
- Porsche Driving Experience instructors and schedule, at least two instructors per group
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast and dinner, lunch on three days
- Transfers as per itinerary (airport, hotel, driving facility)
To learn more about the program go HERE.
….this is the look of the future, fully mirrored out shades including bridge and stems. ZANG!