This sled actually has a learning curve. If you are looking for performance when you are on the sled hill this may just be thing for you.
Check out their Kickstarter campaign HERE
- UV Resistant Fiber Re-inforced High Density Polyethylene monocoque construction.
- Low center of gravity and a wide front ski make the Scion a capable sled on both soft and hard pack snow.
- Advanced steering system: Steer sitting upright or you can lean into corners at speed like a motorcycle.
- You can carve it, drift it and slide it at speed.
- Non-stick sled body for free gliding ride on all snow conditions.
- Tetron™ impact absorbing seat padding covered with waterproof 600D nylon for comfort and extreme durability.
- Formula One style seating allows flexibility in riding style – upright, reclined and leaning.
- Four accessory attachment points. A front mounted tow point for dog sledding and a configuration of three points in the rear to attach your own fittings e.g. secure a small bag or similar.
- Adjustable front ski for modification of handling characteristics.
- Every Scion comes with a shock coil lanyard for safety and effortless towing back up the hill.
- Replaceable polished stainless steel and alloy runners.