Killington Resort, located in Southern Vermont, will be open to season pass holders for skiing and riding tomorrow! Here is more info on the opening from Killington.com
Killington Resort will open for Season Pass and Express Card holders for an exclusive day of early season skiing and riding on Monday, November 3, 2014.
We anticipate opening to the public for skiing and riding on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. We plan to stay open daily as conditions permit. Bear in mind that conditions, especially at this time of year, are beholden to Mother Nature – she gets the last call no matter what so stay tuned to www.killington.com/conditions for the latest updates.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2014 – SEASON PASS & EXPRESS CARD HOLDERS ONLY
Lift opening time will be determined Monday morning, check www.killington.com/conditions for updates.
- This is an exclusive appreciation day for our loyal Killington Season Pass and Express Card holders.
- Express Card holders will be charged $25 for all ages on Monday, November 3, 2014.
- Season Pass and Express Card holders will enjoy draft specials all day at the Peak Lodge, plus complimentary hors d’oeuvres during an afternoon appreciation gathering at 4,241′.
- If you have not bought your Killington Season Pass or Killington Express Card yet, you can do so Sunday or Monday at the Snowshed Sales Center from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., or at K-1 Guest Services on Monday, 30 minutes prior to lift opening time.
- If you haven’t signed your acceptance of risks agreement yet, we’ll have them at the K-1 Express Gondola loading area to sign before loading the lift.
- 4.0 The College Passes purchased at another resort need to be picked up at that resort prior to skiing or riding here at Killington.
- Kids 6 and under will receive a Kids Ski Free ticket only if accompanied by a season pass holder.
- No other passes, tickets, vouchers or reciprocal discounts will be accepted.
BEGINNING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2014 – OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- We anticipate opening to the public for skiing and riding on Tuesday and plan to stay open daily as conditions permit.
- Lift ticket rates will vary based on available terrain. Stay tuned to www.killington.com/conditions for current rates.
- Express Card holders receive 25% off weekend and 50% off midweek window rates.
CONDITIONS AND LIFT SERVICE
- Early season conditions will exist. Skiing and riding will be on advanced terrain only, providing roughly 600 vertical feet of terrain. No easier terrain will be available at this time.
- Snowmaking may be in progress during the day.
- We will have park features set up as conditions permit from opening day.
- The K-1 Express Gondola will provide uploading and downloading.
- The Peak Walkway must be used to access open terrain from Killington Peak, as Great Northern from the top of the K-1 Express Gondola will not be open.
- Skiers and riders will use the Peak Walkway to return to the K-1 Express Gondola and download back to the base area.
- The K-1 Express Gondola will be open for non-skiers and riders for round trip scenic rides for $25 for adults and $20 for youths.
- Except for Monday (opening time TBD), midweek lift hours will be 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (for uphill loading); all downloaders must be on K-1 Express Gondola by 4:00 p.m.
- The K-1 Lodge will be open for tickets and passes, guest services and restrooms daily.
- The K-1 Café and Mahogany Ridge Bar will be open for food and beverage service daily.
- The Peak Lodge will be open for food and beverage service one hour after the lifts open through 3:00 p.m. daily; lodge facilities will be available through 4:00 p.m. daily.
- The Dog Sled located at the base of the North Ridge Triple Chair will be open Friday-Sunday only.
- Killington Sports at K-1 Lodge will be open daily.
- The K-1 Rental and Repair Shop will be open 30 minutes prior to and after lifts daily.
- Beginning Tuesday, the Snowshed Sales Center will be open daily from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.