Nice one Squaw! Really great advice. I’m sure nobody is going to misinterpret this one… The OFFICIAL “guidelines” for submitting your pass photo to Squaw this year.
- We need to see your face clearly (facing the camera) – suitable for passport, driver’s license, etc.
- Only the passholder in picture – no husbands, wives, girlfriends, pets, etc.
- No sunglasses, hats, funny faces, unusual make-up.
- No prosthetics (noses, fake mustaches, etc.)
- No props (beer bottles, guns, skis etc.)
- No black & white photos
- We can only accept photos with a .jpg file extension (no .jpeg)
Seriously, check this out. It’s right on the Squaw website.
SO I guess no GNAR PP points this year…..