Image from MammothMountain.com. Although the weather has gotten warmer in our mountain towns, it has taken some time to open the lift access bike parks that help keep afloat the vibrance and raddness of these places though out the summer. Fortunately, the snow is subsiding and the trails are being ridden.
The bike park at Mammoth mountain has recently opened will be opening an additional 12 runs this weekend. These runs include Paper Route, Timber Ridge, Big Ring, Lakes Trail, Juniper, Uptown, Downtown, Lower Follow Me, Lower Bullet and Lower Velocity.
Since mid June, California’s premier lift access mtb park, Northstar, has been open thanks to a ton of effort and a lot of snow shovels.
If you are in the area, make sure to check out either of these rad places and more importantly, rent a downhill bike and save your 6 and 6 bike.
Complete list of Bike parks
1. Whistler Bike Park – Whistler, BC
2. MT Washington Bike Park – Vancouver Island. BC.
3. Sun Peaks Bike Park – Kamloops, BC.
4. Silverstar Bike Park – Okanagan, BC.
5. Fernie Bike Park – Fernie, BC.
6. Ski Bromont – Bromont, Quebec.
8. Kicking Horse
9. Mt.Ste-Anne – Beaupre (Quebec)
1. Mammoth MT Bike Park – Mammoth, CA
2. Northstar – Truckee, CA
3. Willamette Pass – Oak Ridge, OR
4. Angelfire – New Mexico
5. Sunrise – Greer, Arizona
6. Pajarito MT – New Mexico
7. Ski Bowl – Mt Hood, OR
8. MT Baldy – Upl and, CA.
1. Keystone – Colorado
2. Trestle – Winter Park
3. Sol Vista – Colorado
4. Deer Valley Bike Park – Deer Vally, Utah
5. Brianhead Resort – Brianhe ad, UT
6. Wolf MT – Eden, UT
1. Diablo Freeride Park – New Jersey
2. Highland MT – New Hampshire
3. Snowshoe MT – West Virginia
4. Blue MT – Pennsylvania
5. Plattekill Bike Park – Plattekill, NY
6. Hunter MT – Hun ter, NY
7. Whiteface MT – Lake Placid, NY
8. Killington bike park – Killington, VT
9. MT Snow – West Dover, VT
10.Jiminy Peak MT resort – Hancock, MA
11. Wisp Resort – Garr ett County, Maryland
12. Timberline resort – Davis, WV