Let’s face it. Not all of us have the flexibility to go skiing in the middle of a work week. Most of us probably wish that we did, but that’s just not the way the world works, friends.
A-Basin is now selling an Afternoon Pass for just $59. The pass must be purchased in advance, and is good from 2PM to close.
It’s perfect for arriving vacationers looking to maximize their time on the mountain, or locals looking to take a half-day of work.
You can buy your A-Basin afternoon pass here. Remember that tickets must be purchased online in-advance!
What To Expect
- All A-Basin lift tickets must be purchased online and in advance.
- A limited number of lift tickets will be sold daily to manage for crowds and provide a better experience for everyone. We will not be selling tickets on-site at our resort ticket windows, nor do we sell through third parties .
- Tickets are non-transferable, not refundable and not for resale.
- Please assign each ticket to the person skiing or riding.
- If you are purchasing a regular daily lift ticket, you can collect your ticket at one of the ticket kiosks in the base area or at a ticket window.
* * YOU MUST BRING A DIGITAL COPY OF YOUR TICKET CONFIRMATION AND ID * *
Images Credit: Ian Zinner/Arapahoe Basin Ski Area