Jeff Kohnstamm, President / Area Operator of Timberline Lodge, shares with us the story of the Pucci lift in this brief video.
The original Pucci lift was built in 1956. It was named after Captain of the Reed College ski team, Emilio Pucci.
Over the years there have been three Pucci upgrades. The latest will debut this season and is a high-speed quad chairlift.