Chalet Pelerin by Eleven Experience puts guests in the epicenter of alpine adventure. Seven world-class ski resorts, including Tignes and Val d’Isère, are 30 minutes away or less. Ski a different resort every day, with lift tickets and transportation included in your stay. The chalet’s proximity to the Italian border provides guests access to three heli-ski bases, with runs averaging 1,000 to 2,200 vertical meters. Legendary off-piste runs and steep and deep lines can also be skied straight to the chalet door. The chalet’s setting, nestled in the tiny mountain hamlet of Le Miroir, immerses guests in the local culture and provides the perfect base to recharge after a powder day. Après in the outdoor hot tub or fireside in the rustic living room, then indulge in regional specialities like fondue and tartiflette.
If you’re looking to stay at Chalet Pelerin the way to do it is to get 9 friends together and split up the cost of renting out the entire Chalet (Starting at €4,998 per night for private chalet buyout based on 10 guests).
Chalet Pelerin puts provides five-star service and hospitality. Seven world-class ski resorts are 30 minutes away or less, while the chalet’s proximity to the Italian border allows for access to three heli-ski bases.
- GUIDED ACTIVITIES
- GEAR – All gear necessary for activities.
- EXPERIENCE MANAGER – Pre-arrival planning with an Eleven Experience Manager.
- LIFT TICKETS – All lift tickets for skiing the resorts.
- CHEF-PREPARED MEALS – Breakfast and après served daily.
- Drinks – house alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- ORGANIC MINIBAR – In-room whole food minibar snacks and beverages.
- USE OF OUTPOSTS – Use of off-property base camps for activities and meals.
You’re on vacation, you want to enjoy your time with friends and family and not worry about pulling out your credit card throughout your stay. To enable you to better enjoy your stay, the chalet’s pricing includes the cost of these activities and other inclusions.