Yes you read that headline right. KUTV reported that vandals used an “explosive device” to blow up a public toilet at Pioneer Park in St. George Ut. It was estimated to have caused over $1,000 in damages.
Apologies in advance for these atrocious puns/jokes. I honestly can’t help myself.
- I bet the damage wasn’t worse than what my grandfather does to our plumbing each year after Thanksgiving.
- This obviously gives literal context to “blowing up the toilet”.
- This must be a shitty situation for the town of St. George to deal with.
- $1,000 in damage? That’s a crap load of money.
- I’m sure the police are really pissed off.
- Toilet exploding? Man I really cracked up at that.