The higher elevation mountains of the east coast were treated to some sleeper snow days this past week and everyone from Jay Peak to Stowe saw BLOWER pow.
With that in mind, here’s where everyone else stands. Although there’s some rain in the forecast, it’s not a horrible start for the east coast and fingers crossed– colder temps will arrive by the holiday.
The 10 Deepest Snowpacks On The East Coast
*This list does not include states who bases are almost completely manmade. These states include Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Sorry folks.
10) Cannon Mountain, NH | Cranmore, NH — 25″
9) Belleayre, NY | Whiteface, NY — 28″
8) Killington, VT | Sugarbush, VT | Wildcat, NH — 30″
7) Stowe, VT — 31″
6) Bretton Woods, NH | Okemo, VT — 32″
5) Bolton Valley, VT | Crotched Mountain, NH | Pat’s Peak, NH — 36″
4) Sugarloaf, ME — 40″
3) Bromley, VT — 42″
2) Jay Peak, VT — 44″
1) Smuggler’s Notch, VT | Sunday River, ME — 48″