Pretty brilliant little kayak accessory that weighs less than a pound and collapses down to 16 inches. Priced at $169.95,the WindPaddle Adventure Sail is a bit of an investment but if you’re planning a kayak or SUP camping trip might be worth adding to your gear.
If you’re interested check it out HERE.
- 100 Nylon
- Made in the USA or Imported
- We’ve upgraded and increased the size of our BEST SELLING sail to 47″. With 25% more power, this sail is intended for the serious sea-kayaker but can be used on any boat by anyone. Attaches instantly to existing boat hardware.
- The NEW “Adventure” sail is built tough with a new flatter profile, resulting in more sail stability, resulting in less sail adjustments in changing wind directions. The sturdy/unbreakable batten maintains sail shape in high wind conditions.
- Target boat – Most any boat will sail better with the New Adventure 47″ sail, but was designed for Touring and Expedition boats 14 – 18 feet. Target wind range: 5 – 30 knots. Target paddler: Beginner to expert. Comes with thicker control lines.
- Tech corner: Adventure Deployed diameter – 47″. Coiled/folded diameter – 16″ Sail area – 12 sq. ft. Weight – 16 oz. Wind Range: 4-30+ knots of wind. (2-6 BFT)
- The NEW Adventure 47″ is more stable because the depth has been taken out of the sail shape, tolerating more wind angles, resulting in less sail adjustments. It can be set up for instant self-launching either before sailing or while out on the water.