The Tahoe Region has been crushed this season by atmospheric river events that have dropped copious amounts of snow on the Sierra. The snow is piling up at a history rate.
#Januburied By The Numbers
- Sugar Bowl has received 24 FEET of snowfall so far this season. Last night the resort issues a Snow Safety Reminder.
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort just picked up 36″ of snow in the past 24 hours.
- Squaw Valley has broken their 45-year-old monthly snowfall record with over 270″ of snow so far this month.
- Alpine Meadows picked up nearly 100″ of snowfall in the past 7 days.
- Homewood’s has over 12 FEET of standing snow on their mountain.