The Austrian Line crew sessioned the Tyrolean glacial ski resort Kaunertal for some hot spring laps.
Never heard of the place but it looks like a perfect destination for early and late season skiing in the Alps.
- Snow guaranteed from October until June
- Skiing enjoyment on wide open glacier slopes, no queuing at the lifts
- 32,5 km of groomed slopes, 30 km of combination runs
- Best setup in the Alps for snowboarders and free skiers in the autumn and spring
- Starting point for popular ski tours, such as the Glockturm or the Weisseepitze
- Children under ten years old travel for free when accompanied by a parent
- The six-day lift ticket and above include the cable car tickets for Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee.
- Seniors over 80 ride for free
- Toll price is included in the ski pass
You might remember this classic scene from “Legs of Steel” filmed at the resort: