Canadian Teachers Buy Majority Stake of Helly Hansen

Canadian Teachers Buy Majority Stake of Helly Hansen

ALL

Canadian Teachers Buy Majority Stake of Helly Hansen

By

The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan announced Friday that it bought a majority stake in Norway-based Helly Hansen. The Teachers’ Pension Plan bought 75 percent of HH for a reported $326 million USD.  The remaining 25 percent of the company will be owned by Altor Fund II (which previously owned all of the company).

 

More Unofficial Networks